Paul J. Reder
President & CFO
(989) 835-8260 Ext. 107
- Over 30 years industry experience.
- 2nd generation owner for over 25 years.
- Delta College, 1978 – Fast-tracked in unique architecture program with tutoring on landscape design principles. Program designed by father, Walt Reder in cooperation with Delta.
- Personally designed and managed the installation of over 2000 landscapes in the Tri-Cities and surrounding area.
Certifications & Associations
- ICPI – Interlocking Pavement Institute – level 1 installer, 2005.
- MCN- Michigan Certified Nurseryman, 1988.
- CGIP – Certified Green Industry Professional, 2009.
- Past Vice President of the SVNLA – Saginaw Valley Nursery & Landscape Association.
- See Company certifications
Specialties & Responsibilities
- Manages the construction division focusing on design, sales and marketing.
- Specializes in sustainable landscapes with natural materials in wooded environments using sound design principles.
- Paul is particularly passionate about renovating existing, mediocre/poor landscapes and beautifying the community.
- Paul has worked in every aspect of landscape construction and maintenance as a crew person, foreman, designer, sales person, lawn care tech, equipment operator and paver installer.
- Auburn Little League Baseball coach
- Midland & Bay City Youth Hockey coach
- Supporter of the Reece Endeavor Garden Walk
- Member of the Blessed Sacrament Planning Commission
- “I enjoy working in the outdoors and exceeding client’s expectations with functional landscapes that provide visual enjoyment and add real value to their homes.”
- Married 26 years to Joan. One son, Nicholas
- Lifelong resident of the Tri-Cities
- Paul loves all outdoor activities; hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, boating and kayaking
- He is also a die-hard Tiger, Lion & Red Wing fan!