Michael V. Reder
Vice President of Landscape Management
(989) 835-8260 Ext. 104
- Over 25 years of landscape industry and management experience
- 2nd generation owner
- Completed over 1,000 hours of landscaping industry classes & workshops
Certifications & Associations
- See Company certifications
Specialties & Responsibilities
- 25+ years of managing properties from single family estates to 50+ acre complexes.
- Manages and schedules weekly maintenance of over 100 properties annually.
- Specialty expertise in design, build, and maintenance of irrigation systems.
- Manages multiple crews on multiple sites on a daily basis.
- Manages full time mechanic responsible for the repair and maintenance of a 25 vehicle fleet, 8 loaders and tractors, and over 150 small engines.
- Mike has always been proud to be able to donate time and materials to different schools, churches, and businesses to help their needs. Things such as trees for memorials, company items or plant material for auctions for different charitiies, or simply delivering evergreen bows for children at local schools to make Christmas wreaths.
- “It can be very gratifying to bring a property to its full potential, and here at Reder we can do this a number of ways. From weekly maintenance such as mowing, edging and clean-up. To a seasonal pruning to keep everything healthy and looking its best. To a backyard renovation with new plantings, patio, outdoor kitchen and lighting. There have also been many other rewards over the years, but the one that I enjoy the most has been the many relationships that have been built with clients, vendors and our employees.”
- Mike has been married to his best friend for nearly 25 years.
- Over the years, Mike has enjoyed watching and coaching his children’s sporting events like baseball, softball, basketball, and volleyball.
- Mike’s family always looks forward to their annual mid-summer camping trip up north and has enjoyed a few trips to the Carribean in the winter months.
- He also enjoys going hunting, fishing, and attending family gatherings.